Terms of payment.
- When paying for the goods and services ordered in this E-shop, it is possible to use these payment methods:
- BANK TRANSFER – After confirmation of the order, you will receive an automated confirmation e-mail, which will include a pro forma invoice. After the funds are credited to our account, we will ship the ordered goods. It is necessary to indicate the variable symbol stated on the pro forma invoice.
- PAYMENT ON DELIVERY - the order will be sent by courier to the specified address and are paid on its receipt.
2. In addition to the prices of good, we charge the following postage fees:
- When paying by bank transfer, we charge postage according to the current price list by courier service only if the order total is less than 500.00, - EUR. If the total order amount exceeds 500.00, - EUR postage is free.
- When paying by cash on delivery, we charge € 2.00 postage and according to the current price list of courier service, only if the order total is less than 500.00, - EUR. If the total order amount exceeds 500.00, - EUR postage is free.
3. The seller may offer discounts that can`t be combined:
- Discount for registering with our E-shop,
- Discount for returning customers,
- Discount with a single-use discount voucher.
4. Delivery of goods to the territory of the Member States of the European Union, if necessary, other countries too, takes place on the basis of mutual consent and prior written approval of rates for shipping and handling and, if necessary, further delivery terms between buyer and seller.