Returns policy for e-shop reborn-w.sk
integral part of the general terms and conditions
- This Returns Policy governs the procedure between reborn-w.sk website, operated by Ján Gašperík ml., based in Jergov 169/21, 976 52 Čierny Balog, Slovak Republic, ID: 41864115, Tax ID: 1075522228, registered in the Trade Register Brezno District Office, Department of trade license, no. Trade Register 630-10147, postal address: Jergov 169/21, 97652 Cierny Balog (the "Seller") and the purchaser (the "Buyer") when buyer needs to exercise his/hers rights arising from the seller's liability for defects of goods purchased on the Internet at www.reborn -w.sk and the rights and obligations of the buyer and the seller (buyer and seller together the "parties").
- Buyer`s procedure, who is a consumer as described in § 52 paragraph. 3 of Law no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code, as amended, in the exercise of rights arising from the seller's liability for defects of goods purchased from www.reborn-w.sk as well as the rights and obligations of the parties shall be governed by § 619 and § 627 of Act no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code, as amended, and Act. 250/2007 Coll. On consumer protection and the amendment by the Slovak National Council. 372/1990 Coll. on misdemeanors, as amended.
- Buyer`s procedure, who is not a consumer as described in § 52 paragraph. 3 of Law no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code, as amended, in the exercise of rights arising from the seller's liability for defects of goods purchased for www.reborn-w.sk as well as the rights and obligations of the parties shall be governed by § 422 to § 442 of Act no. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code, as amended.
- By the act of submitting the electronic order, the buyer confirms that he has read and understood the returns policy of reborn-w.sk and that he fully accepts it. The moment of submitting the electronic order by the buyer is an expression of consent to the returns policy and thus becomes binding.
- The returns policy of reborn-w.sk is publicly available on the website of reborn-w.sk and in its business premises.
Inspection of goods upon receipt.
- When collecting the goods the buyer is obliged to check whether the packaging in which goods are packaged, is not damaged and sign the document on receipt of the shipment. In case of damage, it is necessary to complete the protocol for discovery of the damage caused during transport. This document must be completed at the place of delivery and at the presence of delivery courier. If the buyer takes over the goods despite the obvious damage to the packaging, the Seller reserves the right not to accept any subsequent claims for this reason.
- The buyer is obliged to inspect the delivered goods without undue delay upon receipt. Should the buyer discover that the order is incomplete, or if there`s any damage to the goods that couldn`t have been seen by damage shown on outer packaging, he shall claim his refund from the seller no later than 3 days after receiving the delivery. Otherwise, the order will be considered completed and no refunds will be given.
- The buyer shall notify the seller of any faults to goods purchased from reborn-w.sk immediately and without delay according to the terms of the relevant provisions of Law no. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code, as amended, and Act no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code, as amended.
- All the goods sold in the E-shop are protected by statutory warranty of 24 months which begins on the day of collection of the goods, unless stated otherwise. Selected goods may come with extended warranty. Any faults found and claims arising from discovery of these faults must be presented to the seller before the end of the warranty.
- Invoice in electronic form, in accordance with Section 32 of Act no. 431/2002 Coll. is a valid tax document, and will, on request, be sent to the customer`s email address. E-shop www.reborn-w.sk is not liable for failure to deliver invoices electronically if the customer e-mail address is inoperative or invalid.
- It is only possible to return the goods purchased from the seller as long as they have been paid for in full. The buyer must clearly state the reason why he/she wants to return the goods in the return form.
- Following are not considered to be defects in goods: change characteristics of the goods occurred during the warranty period as a result of wear and tear, misuse, inadequate or inappropriate treatment, due to the natural variations of materials from which the goods are made or as a result of any damage caused by the buyer or a third party or other improper interference.
- Successful warranty claim is free of charge. Costs of shipping the returned goods to the seller are paid for by the buyer. When such claim is unjustified, the buyer shall pay the claim processing fee of 12 EUR.
- Seller or the authorized employee or another authorized person responsible for repairing the goods is obliged to process the claim immediately, in complicated cases within three working days. This period does not include the time required for professional assessment of the defect. Processing the claim shall not take longer than 30 days. After this period, the Buyer who is a consumer as described in § 52 paragraph. 3 of Law no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code, as amended, will have the same rights as if the goods had a defect that cannot be fixed.
- The seller shall send the good for an expert assessment in case he does not accept the buyer`s warranty claim. Expenses are paid for by the seller.
- The seller shall produce the confirmation of warranty claim, which shall be posted to the delivery address provided by the buyer when placing the order.
- The seller shall produce this confirmation no later than 30 days from the date of processing the warranty claim. This confirmation will be posted to the buyer`s delivery address.
- The buyer can appeal against the verdict within 30 days from posting date of the verdict.
- The goods subject to warranty claim must be posted to the address of reborn-w.sk (shown below). The goods must be appropriately wrapped and packaged to avoid any damage during transport. We recommend to post the goods as 'signed for' and also to insure the goods. The buyer shall attach a copy of CLAIMS FORM. This claim must be posted by standard post or delivered in person. (E-mails will not be accepted)
- The buyer must provide following information when using the returns form:
- Identification of the purchaser, i.e. Business name / name, address / residence, contact information (phone and e-mail address);
- Address to which the order has been delivered
- Address to which the replacement shall be delivered
- Number of the electronic order (can be found on the invoice)
- Date of submitting the electronic order
- Date when the order has been received by the buyer
- Description of the goods which buyer demands to be replaced: the description of the product, including the code, color, size, quantity and price of the goods and the packing method
- Buyer`s bank account details: Name of the account, account number, name and code of the bank
- Date and buyer`s signature
3. If the form is not fully completed or the form is not accompanied by proof of purchase and receipt of goods (the "Required Documents"), Seller shall contact the buyer by phone or email to provide the missing information.
4. In case of not being able to reach the buyer over the phone or if the buyer does not respond to emails within 7 days of receipt of the returns form, the seller reserves the right to cancel this claim and the purchased product will be posted to buyer`s delivery address at the expense of the buyer.
5. If the goods that are subject to the warranty claim are not delivered to the seller (only the returns form and required documents are sent to the seller), seller reserves the right to cancel such claim and will not process it.
6. The total price for goods that have been returned to the seller in accordance with these ToS, minus the handling fee / charges as described in these ToS, will be transferred to the Buyer's account (as provided in the returns form) within 15 days after receiving the completed form together with the required documents and goods that are subject to warranty claim.
Download- Returns form
- This Returns policy is an integral part of these ToS. The Seller reserves the right to amend or change this returns policy without prior notice to the purchaser. Changes/additions or amendments to this returns policy come into force upon being published on reborn-w.sk.