Unique wine rack.
Terms of delivery.
- The seller is obliged to ship the order within a period which is indicated for each product separately, unless the parties agree otherwise. Delivery times are determined on the basis of supplier-customer experience, but also on the actual availability from suppliers.
- If the E-shop webpage shows that there is at least 1 piece available of the product that has been ordered, it shall be shipped no later than within 1 day upon the receipt of the order.
- If the order consists of more than 1 product and not all of them are in stock, we will inform the buyer and offer partial deliveries.
- The buyer can withdraw from the contract if the delivery time is longer than initially stated.
- If the buyer orders a product that has been sold out, or has been for any reason removed from the website and has not informed us about this fact, he shall be informed about this by email or phone and his order will be cancelled. In case of receipt of the full or partial payment for this order, the monies paid will be refunded to buyer`s account within 7 days, unless the parties agree otherwise.
- The buyer will be informed once his order is dispatched. He can check the status of his order when he log in into his account in the E-shop.
- Along with the goods ordered, we also dispatch the invoice, instructions manual and any other documents deemed necessary by the seller.
- The place of performance shall be the place in which the goods are delivered.
- Goods are delivered by courier to the address indicated by the buyer as the place of delivery in the electronic order. Courier service shall contact the buyer by phone before delivering the goods and both parties will arrange the delivery time to suit both. If the buyer is not present at his address at the time agreed on with the courier, and there is no authorized person on-site to collect the goods, the buyer is liable for damages suffered by the seller and / or courier services as a result of the failed delivery to the buyer. The cost of re-delivery of the goods to the Buyer shall be borne by the Buyer.